The Jefferson College of Rehabilitation Sciences of Thomas Jefferson University and TCNJ have a formal articulation agreement allowing freshman applicants to be accepted to both the physical therapy school and TCNJ and to earn both the baccalaureate in kinesiology and health sciences from TCNJ and the Doctor of Physical Therapy from Jefferson in seven years.
- Students spend four years at TCNJ and three years at Thomas Jefferson University’s Jefferson College of Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Students must take all prerequisite courses at TCNJ, with the exception of non-science courses through AP, IB, or dual credit at another college.
- TCNJ students must maintain a 3.3 cumulative GPA and a minimum 3.0 GPA in science prerequisite courses.
- TCNJ students will complete 50 hours of PT observation in two different settings.
- The application deadline is December 1.
- Students must have a minimum 3.3 GPA to be eligible.
- Students who meet the GPA requirement will have a supplemental application placed on their application portal.
- Selections should be completed by March 15.
Contact us for more information about this program.